Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Grant Says 'Thank you for the holidays'

I love holidays. If Grant could talk, he would say the same thing. It's during holidays when we could actually do things we long to do and enjoy doing but just couldn't during regular work days because we have more than a handful already.  Since today is a holiday, I decided to spend my morning walking (and running) our lhasa apso. I got the work-out I needed too. 


Since we can't beat the heat of summer, a few ways could actually help us stay cool (even a bit). Your pair of shades is a life-saver, so don't leave home without it. Migrate to light colors and loose fitting clothing since they have their heat reflective qualities. Putting your hair up in a regular bun also helps negate the hot days of summer season. Apart from it being classy, easy, and looks clean. 









What about you? How did you spend your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.